Monday 3 February 2014

content page layouts



 For my contents page layouts I have chosen to make a double page spread of it. On these contents pages I have made sure that there will be some key conventions that you would find on a contents page which I have spoken about in a previous post.

On these contents page layouts I have shown where the text will go and the images, I have placed them in places that I would like them to go and I have included the estimated sized that I would like them to be. I have not included things like colour and font size and style as these are only layouts and this is not needed. I have made 8 different layouts, all of which are different to each other and all contain different amounts of images and text, some have more images than others whilst some have more text.






No comments:

Post a Comment