Monday 27 January 2014

Final Front cover



For my final front cover, I have changed the layout to make it look more professional and eye catching for the audience.  I have included a Masthead, headline, pull quotes, barcodes, pugs and a picture, I have also tried to use different sized fonts to add affect and the house style for my magazine is that the colours all co ordinate with each other to make it look more professional and eyecatching for the audience to see. The colours which I have used makes it stand out more.



I have added many different conventions that you would have on a front cover. I have included a Masthead, headline, pull quotes, barcodes, pugs and a picture, I have also tried to use different sized fonts to add affect and the house style for my magazine is that the colours all co ordinate with each other to make it look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment